Shanghai Fraternity Association
1-3/F, South China Building, 1 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM: Registration, Reception, Networking
7:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Opening Remarks, Panel Discussion, Q&A
8:00 PM – 9:30 PM: Dinner (optional)
· What are the root causes of widening income inequality across the globe?
· How should we view inequality from the perspective of Chicago Economics?
· How has globalization and technological progress contributed to the phenomenon?
· What may policymakers do in Hong Kong and across the world?
Registration & Cost:
Deadline: July 30, 2017
1) HK$ 200: Event Only
2) HK$ 700: Event + Dinner (optional)
Note: Space is limited so early registration is highly recommended
Please register here.