Through December 6, 2018
The Hong Kong Jockey Club University of Chicago Academic Complex | The University of Chicago Francis and Rose Yuen Campus in Hong Kong
168 Victoria Road, Mount Davis, Hong Kong
Cost: USD 3,800
Learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance drivers into organizations.
Leaders need to create an environment that fosters high performance. In order for individuals and teams to create value for an organization, the brainpower within each workgroup must be unleashed to create innovative products, services, and markets. Through this program, you will learn behaviors that accelerate or stifle high performance, how to better leverage positive attributes of a work environment, and techniques to build performance into your organizations.
By attending this program, you will:
- Recognize the characteristics of high-performing workgroups.
- Encourage an environment that drives high performance.
- Effectively drive and manage change.
- Apply the principles of respectful communication.
- Collaborate to solve complex problems.
- Create a plan to eradicate the barriers of high performance in your unit.
- Partner with other workgroups to make positive change in the organization.
- Surround yourself with people who have skills that complement your own.
- Lead more effectively and drive strategic direction by leveraging your strengths.
- Develop an action plan to apply concepts and processes learned in the course to your own Personal Leadership Challenge.
Cost: USD 3,800
CLICK HERE to register.
***UChicago alumni discounts are now available until Nov 30, 2018 for this program***
To learn more, please contact Chicago Booth's Executive Education division in Hong Kong at firstname.lastname@example.org.