Through May 22, 2016
The University of Chicago Center in Hong Kong
Level 6, Cyberport Two, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
- Director: Jeffrey D. Roth, MD
- Associate Director: Suma Jacob, MD, PhD
- Assistant Director for Administration: Victoria Te You Moore, MA, LPC
- The University of Hong Kong, Department of Social Work and Social Administration
- China Association for Mental Health, Division of Group Counseling and Group Therapy
- The University of Chicago Center in Hong Kong
The group relations conference is an educational event with an aim to study the exercise of authority through interpersonal, intergroup and institutional relations that develop within the conference itself as a temporary educational social system. The Group Relations model in the Tavistock tradition provides a well-defined context within which to examine group-level forces and dynamics as they occur in the here-and-now.
This Conference is designed for individuals who wish to study the exercise of authority in groups and understand more about their own reactions to exercising and encountering authority. It will take place in both Hong Kong and Beijing.