April 13, 2021
Starting from April 15, 2021 (Thursday), Heritage Interpretation Centre (HIC) will reopen with limited hours on weekdays only. Booking is required to access HIC, Rotating Exhibitions and Guided Tours. Admission quota and special precautionary measures will be implemented to promote public safety.
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
- UChicago Yuen Campus Hong Kong will strengthen the cleaning and disinfection of the facilities.
- Visitors entering the campus will need to take temperature, use hand sanitizer and complete health declaration form before admission.
- Visitors need to wear their own masks at all time when accessing the Campus.
- Please read the UChicago Yuen Campus Hong Kong Health and Safety Measures here prior to your arrival.
- UChicago Yuen Campus Hong Kong will continue to monitor the situation closely and review the arrangements in a timely manner.
Opening Hours for HIC & Rotating Exhibitions during COVID-19
Monday – Friday, except public holidays (*Please book at least 2 days in advance)
10:30 – 16:00
Duration: 30 minutes per slot
Maximum per slot: 4 people
Trails and Grounds
10:00 to 20:00
Friday: 11:30 (Cantonese) / 15:30 (English)
Duration: 45 minutes
Maximum tour size: 4 people